February 14, 2015

2015 who knew!!!!

Before we go any further the lady peep wants anyone who comes to visit to know she tried to turn word verification off. She is not sure she was successful, so please comment if it is still on.

I seem to start all my posts by apologizing for not having posted anything in a long time.  So yada yada yada, sorry, sincere apologies, etc. I PLAN TO DO BETTER THIS YEAR.

All of us, including the dog are loving PEI.  It may be the smallest province but I think it's the best.  Phinny says anywhere the peep lady is is the best place in the world and I cannot disagree.

...But holy catfish the weather is wonky.  It did not even think about snowing here until the end of January and since then, there has been  about 5 feet of it  fall out of the sky.  It blows around so much I can hardly see out the window some mornings, which is a serious matter, as there are many things outside which have to be watched very carefully, such as the fence posts where the squirrels sit, and the bird feeders.  I personally have not gone outside since mid-October because I do not like getting wet feet.  I have a plan to start going outside again in May.

So since this is my first post for this year, I should tell you my Resolutions for 2015.  I have taken quite a bit of time contemplating this very important subject and have come up with this list.

Resolution 1.  I will get up when the peep lady does...otherwise I will miss my pre-breakfast treat.  Yessiree Bob we get treats before breakfast.  I think this occurs because the peep lady does not like Phinny walking between her feet while she is making coffee, so the first thing she does is go to the treat jar and pick out 3 Temptations treats each for me and Phinny.  Naturally she is not paying much attention to who is eating what, so if I don't get up in time, guess who loses.... Not Phinny.

Resolution 2.  I will make an effort to leave the kitty litter in the kitty litter box.  I admit it.  Yes, it's me who trails crumbs of litter out of the box and onto the floor.  Unfortunately I have very large feet and sometimes the litter gets between my toes when I'm scratching and, well you know what happens next.  Yes it's messy and not nice and I'm sorry already.  Are you happy now?

Resolution 3.  I will not start trouble between Phinny and the dog.  Who am I kidding, you betcha I will do that. It's one of the most important and satisfying parts of my day. I will just get better at it, so
That the peep lady does not catch me so often.

Resolution 4.  I will try to keep everyone up to date with what is going on here.  Do not tell the others but I think we are getting another poodldog.  Yikes.




1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Everra