September 02, 2013

There is a new laptop

Finally, there is a laptop on the desk again.

Both Phinny and I had begun to despair, thinking we would never again have an opportunity to make our thoughts available for posterity.  This is because for the last several years the lady peep was using her iPad for everything.  Now there are many things a cat can do, including keyboarding, but there is not a cat on this planet who can use an iPad properly.  Not even one with such big paws as mine.

The computer is a MacBook Air which means of course,  a whole new learning experience and lots of frustration, along with the occasional "aha" moment.  I believe it will be quite easy for me to get the hang of it, but not so much Phinny or the lady peep.  The lady peep is going to go to the "Apple" store and take a course, which she promises to share with me.  We have kinda decided to see what happens with Phinny.  He never really understood punctuation or spellcheck anyway.

Today I am going to go visit lots of cats and try to catch up.  Then, I have lots of things to say about what is happening here in our house.  There is lots of news...daughter peeps getting married, granddaughter peeps going off to university, peeps getting retired and moving.  I am so looking forward to this again.




6 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi Eddy
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.
We appreciate the warm welcome. As you can see my Mom is slowly getting over losing me (her heart kitty) and she is on a journey of recovery right now. It's only been 3 weeks. But she is trying to continue on and tell the stories too of my other 4 siblings. We hope you will visit again.

xoxox
PS
we just wanted to mention to you in case you didn't realize it, but you have word verification on. A lot of hoomans won't even comment with WV on. If you didn't realize it and want to have lots and lots of comments you can turn it off in your layout section under comments. If you want to monitor you comments you can use "comment moderation". It's just hard to get the word verification thing right and it's very frustrating to little kitties.

:)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hi Fat Eddy. Saw you came by the Tabby Cat Club and we have big fun there.
Angel Abby is so right about word verify or Capcha. Yuck. If you have spammers like we all do now and again we cat bloggers will help you with solutions.
So... Glad to meet you!
Dad got us a Chromebook. Just right fur paws. And you never lose anything as it is all in the ether (Dads says that and I have no idea where it is)
Come and visit my Bloggie!
Purrs
Timmy Tomcat

The Florida Furkids said...

Hi Fat Eddy,
Thanks for stopping by the Tabby Cat Club today!!! We're looking forward to following your blog!!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Eddy and Phinny too :)
Nice of you to visit us at House Panthers.
The rest of the kitties are not black cats and we all hang out at Mickey's Musings. You can find us by clicking on the Tillie and Georgia name :)
We hope to see you posting lots too!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

John Bellen said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and saying hello, Fat Eddy. It's good to meet a fellow blogging Canadian. You should drop by the Cat Blogosphere site and mention your blog; it'll get you noticed. I did and I have a few followers now. It makes me sound like a cult-leader but really I'm not. I'd be richer if I were...

World of Animals, Inc said...

It sounds really great that you got a new laptop. It's back to posting again and enjoying some online fun ordering your treats. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
World of Animals