September 01, 2013

Dogs is Stoopid

Dis is dat Phinny cat. I is verra ecited to be at dat laptop today. Dat peep lady is sittin in da livin room wiff sum companies and Ed and dat cussin cat are dere wif her. Dere is a "dog" here. Can yuse belief it. I fott we wuz done wif dogs, but dat peep dauter brot hers on Fry Day. So hez here for jest a little bit longer. I is not a fan of dogs. Nope, no I am not. Dis is a poodel dog and is named Walter. He is verra old - even oldern Ed and sleepz alot, which is about da bes fing about him.


Anywaz, I is here and we is good. Dere is verra little stuff going on to tell yuze about. I haf noticed dat Dat peep lady I am practicing.

2013 PS from the peep lady... This was a draft for a long time which I never realized that Phinny had not posted.  Walter was a very old poodle and actually passed away in late 2012.  Phinny and Ed are seriously po'd with me in this regard.   


1 comment:

Jans Funny Farm said...

How good to see a post from you again! We've been concerned. Sorry about Walter.

We hope you will turn off word verification. It's on by default any more and a blog owner doesn't know it unless readers tell them. There are other ways to protect your blog from spam, if you are concerned.