September 03, 2013

Two verra verra hansum brofur cats.

Dis hère is a picjure of dat brofur Ed cat. Dat Peep Lady tukked it wiff her eye phone just yestiddy.



As you can see, he is still a verra verra hansome big brofur. He is sittin on his comfy tree house...an if you looks really close, you can see me in dat top corner of the pikjure. An, you will see dat I is dat top cat, yessiree bob, I is.  ....Well only in dis pikjure but maybe some day.  Brofur Ed does not like getting his pikjure tukked so he did dat squinty fing with his eyes.  I does not do dat, 'cause I know dat when I gets my pikjure tucked, its 'cause'a my handsomeness and 'cause I have beeuteeful eyes.  So, indatregard, here is a pikjure of me.


Dat Peep lady says I hafta be modest.  Even tho, I has verra verra hansome earfurs and eyes, I cannot get by in dis world on my good looks.  I hafta be good and do good.  Dat is words from da mouth of dat peep lady, and I is not sure what I is supposed to take from dat.  I is a good cat.  I does good allada time.  Tomorrow I will make a list of "fur instances" of my goodness.  

3 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Eddie, it's me, Zippy...yoo amember me, right? We don't blog a lot anymore 'cuz mom is constantly on that stupid Facebook and is to lazy to make a page for us!

A Tonl said...

Hi Eddie! *waves paws* So even Faraday hasta be good? We're wondering...cuz he's NOT.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Nice to meet you handsome Eddie. We see you looking all comfy on your cat tree. He can barely fit on the cat tree. Such cute photos that you shared with us. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals