December 13, 2008

i cannot belief dis

an I nosz youz will not bulief it. dey is bringed a new cat into dis house. yup, der is a "gurl" cat in here. I do not know whut dey is thinkin about. dis is absulootly upset da hole natjurl balance in da wurld. and it really upset me and brofur ed. I am so shoked an apauled i duz not know fur sure what to sey.

Dat peep lady sez she is just here for a bizit, and no to stay but she's been here fur a long time now. She is not gonna be a sistrr cat, datz fur sure, me and brofur ed dont wants no sisturs hangin around and complainin about dat litterbox not being clean enuf, and having boy cooties (whut is boy cooties?) and not sharin our foods...and takin up all dat lady peeps lapz.

Accordin to dat lady peep shez a "niece" cat. Dat's whut dey say. Fur sure, she aint no "nice" cat. Her peep is Kevin and he is a boy peep who lived here when he was growin up. Before dat peep lady and peep man had catz, apparuntly dey had kids. I alwayz liked dat kevin peep until diz happend.

Da story is dat "Pearle" (datz her name, dat nasty gurl cat) haz to stay wif us until dat kevin peep haz his own apartment in fort mcmurray where he wurks diggin fer oil. I finks dis is a trajedy - we ubjexs.

puhleez comment if you finks we is right to be ubjekting to anofur cat in diz house.

6 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Hey Fat Eddy! Too bads about dat gurl cat. Weez gots 2 of dem and dey can be trubble. Dats fur shure!
Gilbey and me hopes that Pearle goz away soon fur you guys.

Thanks fur visitin' The Hyggehus.

Hey! We livs in Canada too! Only weez in Ontario. Weez never been to Alburta. Our Lady-slave sez sheez nevur bin dere neether.

Well, we hopes yule come an visit us agin.

Luvs,

The Hyggecats at 4 Cats Ruffin It!

Kat Mortensen said...

Pee Ess...Our Man-slave is called Kevin too. Wut a coinseedents (big wurd that Lady-slave tot us)that yure mum's peep-kid is called Kevin too.

Gilbey and Red

Kat Mortensen said...

Lady-slave, here. You can call me Kat. What's wrong with your brother? Did he eat something? Is he not eating. I have a book with some home remedies. If you tell me the symptoms, I may be able to help. We've pulled our guys through many situations with the advice in the book (from vets).

Kat and The Hyggecats

Boy n Beethoven said...

Oh dear oh dear! Another wittle thing in your house! I think you're wight in ubjekting, but I also think that will make no diffewence in whether the beans are going to keep her or not. Sometimes there's just no fairness awound.

Boy

Boy n Beethoven said...

Come to mine purrthday on 17 dec! I is going to become a BIG MAN CAT then!

'Oven

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Phinney, is my handsome Eddy sick? Does he need me to teleport over and comfort him? I'm coming over. I know yoo don't like gerlcats but Eddy needs a little gerlcat comfort, don't yoo think?~Zippy
Dude, sisfurs can be awesome! Sadie and Zippy clean my ears and da back of my head (so I don't hafta work dat hard) and dey help keep me warm when it's way cold out.~Speedy