September 16, 2006

More new pictures...times a zillion

As you probably guessed,my peeps finally got the pictures into the laptop the other day. I've got just a few more for everyone to look at. This is one the grandchild peep took of me one morning when I was trying sleep in. I can't help that I'm so photogenic.



Here is another one. This is (who else) me sitting on the mat in the bathroom. The lady peep wanted me to put this one in, so all the other peeps can see her new bathroom vanity. I don't really get it...but then I've got a box in the basement and the lady peep says its because I'm a man and men just don't get how important it is to have a nice bathroom.



This is another different daughter (Michelle) peep. I put this picture in so everyone could see how big I'm getting.


This is me checking out the

new sink in the new bathroom at our house.

Okay I promise this is almost the last one. This is me checking out the new "shower". This is some really wierd thing that peeps do every morning. They go into this room and water comes out of the ceiling. They stand there and wash themselves. Before the new bathroom there was a shower curtain and I couldn't see inside. Who could possibly understand a peep. The lady peep says I have to post this last one. She says it's hilarious. I think it's just a really good picture of me in a really comfortable sleeping place.


Here it is.


No rude comments from anyone please.

7 comments:

Meowers from Missouri said...

dude! that last shot is a killer!! *mmmmmmpf* *mmmmmpf* (not laughing, honest!)

*kitty grins* from nelson lapurr

The Tower Hill Mob said...

Ooooh! We just discovered you! What a HUGE cuddly boy you are and we appreciate you showing us your lovely home.
Uh, not to be nosy or anything, but EXACTLY how fat are you? Toby is 18.6 pounds.
Tilly and Toby

Fat Eric said...

Hey Eddy, I didn't realise you had started posting again. Great pictures, love the last bathroom shot! Hope they don't mind cat hair all over the new bathroom. I never go in our bathroom, I feel there is too high a risk of getting wet in there. You certainly have grown, might I ask how much you weigh now??

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Eddy, fanks fer coming to visit our blog. We didn't know bout yoo befurr. We haf only been here 2 munfs an herd bout it furrom Fat Eric. My name is Big Eric an I was 20 lbs, so mum put me on D I E T crunchies, an now I'm 21lbs!! She finks it is all the mousies that my brofurr Flynn catches me, an all the grasshoppers I catch myself.We reely likes yer beans bafroom, an that last pichur looks a comfy place to sleep. I luv water, so when mum has a shower I try to get in wiv her. When she is in the baf I sit on top of her, an one day I slipped an fell in the water, an it was luvvly an warm, so I just stopped there till she shoved me out.

The Crew said...

My Eddy, you are getting big..and handsome too! It doesn't seem that long ago you were just a little guy.

The Meezers or Billy said...

um, Eddy, psssstttt - you're in the toilet buddy. just thought i'd let you know. - Miles

Unknown said...

What's this that you have to use a box in the basement and the peeps get to have that gorgeous bathroom all to themselves? Man, there has to be room for your necessary box in there someplace. Perhaps in a cabinet to match that vanity? -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

BTW: Blackie wanted to know if you got wet in that last shot?