September 09, 2013

Me and Phinny

Now I don't want anyone to go into insulin shock... but here is another very recent pic of me and Phinny.




We are snuggling together in one of the TV watching chairs in the basement and we were not expecting to have a picture taken, but the man peep took this one and e-mailed it to the lady peep, who said this was too cute not to show the world.  I think you will agree.  We are a great looking pair of mancats. 

Although its kinda difficult to see, Phinny is protecting me from the dog 'cause the dog thinks I am a big grey floofy chew toy and he likes to chew on my ears.  The dog is very afraid of Phinny because he has been hissing and spitting at him every time he sees him for a whole year.  Now don't get me wrong, its not that Phinny doesn't like him, Phinny just has standards regarding who will and will not be his friend.  Dogs not so much on his list.  Thank goodness that the dog is too big to sit on anyone's lap. Otherwise he would be in big trouble with both of us.  We are cats and require a specific amount of lap time per cat, per day.  Tigg (that's the dog's name) is not a bad dog, he is just very silly.  He never hurts me and I have to confess that more times than not, I am the one who starts things by darting past him, then down the stairs and up onto my cat tree,  which causes things to escalate very quickly into mayhem including running, chasing, jumping (and well I guess you get the picture).  

Gotta go, its almost time to supervise the making of dinner and I have to wash behind my ears first.  

3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

How nice that the two of you can snuggle like that. We agree, lap time is very important!!


Please stop by our blog, we gave you an award today.

The Florida Furkids

Quilt Granny said...

We wuz over to visit you. You has a great blog. (Dis is Phinny - I is Fat Eddy's brofur cat.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the beautiful share. You both are best of snuggle buddies with each other on the chair. Very comfortable looking also. Good thing Phinny is there to protect you from the dog. Have a nice weekend.
World of Animals