April 05, 2010

Playing Cat chup again

So, after the world's longest break, it is I, Ed (whom my peeps refer to as Fat Ed) but I no longer am, Fat, I mean... As a young man cat, I did retain my kitten fat for a longer period than some, but never, ever was I fat... and might I say, at this time, that to attach a name like that to anyone, person, place, or cat that you love, is somewhat unkind. I shall bring this up with the peeps, of that I can assure you.

Phinney says hey. He is (shh, don't say I told you) not in a very good mood lately. He has matts on his back and does not like it when the lady peep tries to cut them off. She is very gentle, but Phinny does not like the clippy sound that the scissors make. I think he has flash backs to the hoo hooectomy. Still makes me laff and laff when I say that word.

Shall I bring you up to date on that Pearl Cat. She is a cousin cat - but Phinney likes to call her that 'cussin cat, becauze they do not always get along well. She has grown up quite a bit, but is still something of a lap hog, which does not sit well with Phinney. She also talks a lot, even for a girl, if I do say so myself. She voices her opinion when the foot is late, the litter box is not pristine and when is ready for the peeps to get up. She does not believe there is any need ever, for anyone to sleep past 6:00 a.m. especially when breakfast time is at 5:30 a.m.

Yes, the lady peep gets up for work at 5:30 a.m. - because she has to play on the computer every day before she goes to work. She says she is farming??? what is that about? She has not been near an actual farm in 20 years.

She is very excited because she has new "Facebook" friends. What is this facebook thing? All I know is that the computer gets really warm because she is working on it all the time and is a nice place to have a snooze, - when she remembers to close it. Me and Phinney sometimes fight about who is going to sleep on the laptop, but because I am still the top cat, I usually win.

Anyway, 'nuff for now. See you soon. Hope you guys are still all out there

6 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Ed, it's so nice to hear from you again. Sorry Phinney haf mats...maybe yoor mom should wait til he is in a deep sleep and sneak up on dem.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good to hear from you again. It sounds like your mom has gotten hooked on FB games and forgotten all about you and your blog. sigh We hope Jan never catches that FB virus that steals away our humans.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Eddy. Yeah, we've noticed lots of beans seem to be using Facebook more and more. Still seems kinda pointless to us, but what can you do?

Glad to hear from you again.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Eddie. How you doing?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2011!

Jans Funny Farm said...

It's a shame you stopped blogging and writing Whiteflower Field. We enjoyed both. Hope you are well.