October 14, 2008

Hello again from Ed and Phinney

We got nothing to say, other than "holy cow, we didn't write on this blog since April". This doesn't mean we weren't thinking about you, cause we were, we just didn't write it down. Perhaps now that the weather is getting colder again, the lady peep will open up the computer more often and we'll get to stay in touch.

Guess what, there is another chapter in Whiteflower Field. You can go there by clicking the button now. Hope you enjoy it.

See you soon. We got lots of pictures taken this summer, and Phinney is pretty much all grown up. But I am still much bigger and more handsome and good. And, I don't cry all the time to get into that closet under the stairs.

I'll tell you all the new stuff next time I write, which will be soon.

Ed and Phinney

4 comments:

Spooky said...

Welcome back! I wondered if everything was okay over there. I hope you've had a fun summer!

The Crew said...

Hey guys, welcome back. We want to see you!

Sassy Kat said...

I have been wondering where you have been. You had us all worried! Glad to see you are back!!!!!!!

The Cat Realm said...

WOW - that WAS a long absence! Our maid wishes she could have a long break like that too - but we WILL NOT allow it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Karl