October 27, 2009

Phinney weighs in .... again.

Dis is me again, Dat Phinney mancat. I is all growed up now and weigh bigger'n brofur Ed wiff much more fluufy furs on my tail and the bestest ear tufts in dis here whole house (except maybe dat peep man, but den jest when his is geeting good, he always shaves dem off - what is dat about). Brofr Ed's tail fur is acktully kinda pity fulls when is a'side mine. And... dat Purle girl cat is gots such a long skinny tail wiff dis ridoncolos question mark curly q on the end of it, it makes me laff ever time I seez it. I duz not really get along verra well wiff her. She is verra rude and bossy to me, but her is jest a sweetiepie wiff dat peep lady. Brufer Ed sez I shud jest try to get along, 'acause family is dat most important fing there is.

I fink brofur Ed is dedrong about dat. I fink full food dishes is da most importent fing in the world. Den next to dat, I fink dat peep lady is mostest importent ('cause her has the can opener fing). Nah. I is jest pullin yer whiskers, I luves my family and is verra happy to be in dis family.

Any how, dats what I gots to say today. Tomorrow, mebbe dat brofer Ed will catch up wiff everyone.

1 comment:

Jans Funny Farm said...

glad to see you back. missed you guys.